Building muscle: mind over matter?
Getting lean and ripped isn’t all about the body.
Yep, you heard me right. A good workout is all about getting in the zone, staying focused and concentrated so you can work through and smash your goals (as well as having the motivation to get down to the gym in the first place, naturally.) And that’s why I am pretty interested in Muscletronic.
Muscletronic claims to help you reach next-level workouts by targeting three distinct areas:
- Burning fat – Muscletronic stops nutrients from your food being stored as body fat.
- Getting your mind in prime condition – sharpen your mind, greatly improving your mood, motivation, concentration and focus.
- Build muscle – Muscletronic enables you to push harder, longer and further.
Let’s take a closer look…
Each and every ingredient included in Muscletronic is disclosed by the manufacturer online. This is great news as you know exactly how much you’re putting in your body – and how much of each ingredient.
These ingredients are split across four capsules for a twice-daily, two capsule dosage, totaling 2399.52mg.
- Alpha-GPC (75mg)
- Vitamin B complex (17.94mg)
- Alpha lipoic acid (300mg)
- Forskolin extract (250mg)
- Rhodiola rosea) (150mg)
- Caffeine anhydrous (150mg)
- L-theanine (150mg)
- Citrus aurantium extract (100mg)
- Piperine (6.6mg)
How to take Muscletronic
There are some pretty detailed instructions offered up by the manufacturer here, depending on how new you are to the supplement.
- Non-workout days – take two capsules after waking
- Workout days – take two capsules 30-45 minutes before you exercise
- Non-workout days – take two capsules after waking and two capsules with lunch
- Workout days – take two capsules after waking and two capsules 30-45 minutes before you exercise
There’s not exactly an overwhelming amount of feedback out there, but there’s certainly some positive sentiment to place Muscletronic on pretty sturdy footing.
User reports indicate that this product is a powerful, long-term muscle builder. It’s also helped people burn fat, as well as getting them into the zone to leave them full of focus, concentration and with a super-positive mindset.
The signs are certainly good – Thats for sure!
Reported Side Effects
I can’t find any evidence of dodgy effects here. The caffeine sensitive, however, should take care when using it – and others should take Muscletronic at least five hours before going to bed.
Where To Buy Muscletronic
It looks like the manufacturer’s official stockist – Bauer Nutrition itself is the best bet for this one. Here you’ll find three packages available, featuring some impressive special offers.
- One month supply – £39.95 (save £10.00)
- Three month supply – £79.99 (save £39.95)
- Six month supply – £119.85 (save £119.85)
International shipping is also fast and free – more great news!
If for some reason Muscletronic doesn’t do the trick for you, simply return any unused product within 60 days for a full, complete money-back guarantee.
Muscletronic may not be the strongest muscle building supplement out there, but its still pretty decent.. where it scores is the fact that unlike many supplements it actually targets the mind too….
How many of you have lost concentration or focus when working out – maybe the music is too loud, or the general chitter chatter in the gym just took your concentration away, well muscletronic is pretty good at sharpening that focus, and helping you to get the most from your precious time at the gym..
For that reason alone, I really do recommend Muscletronic..